Oracle - Windows

From: Rob B <rborghma_at_paramconsult.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 1999 14:10:33 +0200

Hello world

I am new to the world of Oracle on Windows NT. I want to use sql plus and sql loader. Can someone tell me where I can get information about this. (www sites)

I also want to use some MS-DOS batch-files, but I can find no examples. In UNIX we can control sql plus and use environment variables, but how does this work in DOS ??

Thx Received on Mon Jul 26 1999 - 07:10:33 CDT