DBMS_ALERT won't work

From: <juergen_benkel_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 1999 07:18:44 GMT

Hello,
I have moved from a Oracle 8.0.3 to a 8.0.5 Database. My application uses DBMS_ALERT and it worked fine in the 8.0.3. Now in the 8.0.5, the behavior of the WAITANY call has changed dramatically:
The WAITANY won't wake up, when the registered signal is sent, it will be recognized the next time WAITANY is called. Could anybody help me?

I have rerun the DBMSALERT.sql and PRVTALRT.PLB script to ensure the package is installed correct.
Any suggestions?
Thanks
Jürgen

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Mon Jul 26 1999 - 02:18:44 CDT