Need advice on SQL*Plus Command - ACCEPT

From: Kate <iktsui_at_learn.senecac.on.ca>
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 1999 20:57:38 GMT

Hi,

I'm a college student now taking an Oracle course, and I have a problem in displaying the following sentence using ACCEPT command : -

        Please enter the customer's name :

I cannot use single quote/apostrophe, nor double quotes in the prompt.

Can anyone please help me? Thanks

Kate Received on Sat Jul 24 1999 - 15:57:38 CDT