Information

From: <spedward_at_msn.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 23:11:12 -0600

Hi,

I've been saddled with a project at work which includes creating a shell script which pass variables into a sql script to run against our Oracle database. My programming knowledge is limited.

Any suggestions, as far as references that could help me with this task?

Thanks Received on Sat Jul 24 1999 - 00:11:12 CDT