TOAD question-I feel dumb asking ..

From: Sam Petitto <sam.petitto_at_netsec.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 21:14:32 -0400

I have 8i Enterprise Edition, OEM, and trial versions of Data Architect(Sybase version of Oracle Designer) and TOAD .. I learned modeling on DA in school and like the tool .. I've just spent a couple of hours playing with a trial version of TOAD .. I like it, but I'm not sure if I need it to fill a hole in my development toolbox or not. Will TOAD provide any functionality that the combo of 8i EE, OEM, and DA won't ?

TIA

Sam Petitto
I hold onto the idea that every Oracle guru started as a newbie. Received on Fri Jul 23 1999 - 20:14:32 CDT