Database crash during a PL/SQL compilation

From: <ebaechle_at_hospvd.ch>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 17:33:50 +0200

Hi,

We are using ORACLE 7.3.4 on Data General Unix server. One of our supplier did recently had a surprise when delivering an Intranet PL/SQL application: the compilation of a package body crashed the database. All processes made core dumps, and restarting it was not easy.

Did anybody else already have such cases? The symptoms are very strange and we cannot find any diagnosis for this problem.

Any help will be appreciated.

Best regards

Emmanuel Baechler
LES HOSPICES CANTONAUX
Office Informatique
Bugnon 21
1005 Lausanne
Switzerland Received on Fri Jul 23 1999 - 10:33:50 CDT