Re: ORACLE ODBC

From: Josue Batista <jbatista_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 14:06:04 GMT

Try using a Database component instead to create and amanage the connection to the Oracle database. Then use the Query component to create a dataset; then use the DataSource component to navigate and manage that dataset.

Hope that helps.

Josue

In article <3796E8C4.CCB3478C_at_iaea.org>,   Ronesch Karl <k.ronesch_at_iaea.org> wrote:
> Hi
> I use the Oracle ODBC driver to connect a Oracle 8 database from
Delphi

--
Josue_at_abcsolutions.org
ABC Tech Solutions

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Fri Jul 23 1999 - 09:06:04 CDT