Lost connections

From: ERIK BORNE <mfa795b_at_tninet.se>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 11:08:56 +0200

I have a problem in a NT based system. From the beginning was it a working system with a server where Oracle server version 7.0 was running. On this server have I three net cards. On the 1:d card was an network with 6 clients(with oracle client software) from where I could connect to the server for example using SQL Plus 3.3. The problems occurred when I have to shift the 2:d card to the first position because problems whit a other communication link. This problem was solved but it is no longer possible to contact the database from the clients. Everything is working excellent on the server but if I try to contact from the client with SQL Plus 3.3 do I get an error message ORA-03121. I have tried to reinstall ODBC connections without any improvement.

Please has anyone any ides?

PS No IP addresses are changed

Erik Borne
Erik.borne_at_constructordexion.com Received on Fri Jul 23 1999 - 04:08:56 CDT