webdb...

From: xyric <xyric_at_wanadoo.fr>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 09:49:08 +0200

I'm trying to use webdb for a specific application. But, as I think that many users could have seen, it's very uncustomizable : Impossible to build webdb report with more than 4 join conditions, Or, you can do it with an sql-based report But you can't change the where clause dynamically checking if a bind variable is null or not...
So I'm trying to understand the packages (wwv-... particularly) that are used to build the made-with-wizard components, in the way to build my own packages manually, but it's very hard without any documentation. I'd be glad if I could have correspondance with someone developping a webdb application too. Received on Fri Jul 23 1999 - 02:49:08 CDT