oracl8i CORBA programming.

From: #YE JIAN# <P145122938_at_ntu.edu.sg>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 15:42:49 +0800

Hi, all.

I have oracle8i for solaris.

I have tried the CORBA example "employee" which is provided in "Oracle8i Enterprise JavaBeans and CORBA Developer's Guide  Release 8.1.5"

But while I tried to use "loadjava" to load "myJar.jar",

 loadjava -oracleresolver -resolve -user scott/tiger myJar.jar

there are errors reported as following:

"Error while creating class employee/EmployeeHelper

    ORA-29509: incorrectly formed Java binary class definition

Error while creating class employee/SQLErrorHelper

    ORA-29509: incorrectly formed Java binary class definition

Error while creating class employee/EmployeeInfoHolder

    ORA-29509: incorrectly formed Java binary class definition

Error while creating class employee/SQLError

    ORA-29509: incorrectly formed Java binary class definition

"

Can anyone tell me the reason and how to solve this problem?

thanks Received on Thu Jul 22 1999 - 02:42:49 CDT