From: <tgong_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 03:28:24 GMT

i am starting to get java to run in the sqlplus. i

have a simple hello.java program copy and have it

compile in jdk. i read the oracle documentation to

load the stored procedure to rdbms using the

command:-
loadjava -user scott/tiger_at_mydb hello.class

and i get the class not found:

oracle.aurora.server.tools.loadjavamain

did i miss out any installation. am i going the

right track. i have install jdbc in my client. any

document/sample or write-out to help me get my ball

rolling.

please reply to my email: tgong_at_ntu.edu.sg

thanks.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Thu Jul 22 1999 - 22:28:24 CDT