SQL to view Table Relationships?

From: Scott Murray <smurray_at_officecomp.com>
Date: 22 Jul 1999 11:50:42 -0400

I am stumped trying to display the relationships between tables (i.e., which tables have foreign keys to which tables).

I've tried using:

select * from all_tab_columns
where owner = 'new_demo' [that's my user name] ;

and some similar commands, but I keep getting no records found.

Can anyone help me out?

Thanks in advance,

Scott Murray
smurray_at_officecomp.com Received on Thu Jul 22 1999 - 10:50:42 CDT