Re: HELP !!!! Simple problem...

From: BRENT DOUGLAS <BRENT.DOUGLAS_at_DAYTONOH.NCR.COM>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 09:23:44 -0400

you can also force column format, make stuff line up better (eg, in 80 cols)... for any field in your select you want to trim, do something like this:

column sid heading "SID" format 9999999 column owner heading "Owner" format a15 column object heading "Object" format a25 column type heading "Type" format a25

select sid,
owner,
object,
type