Creating temporary tables on the fly!!!

From: charles <charlesf_at_amj.co.za>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 14:38:03 +0200

I am a recent convert to Oracle and need to create and drop temporary tables on the fly for an Oracle 8 database (MS SQL Server 7 database migrated to Oracle 8 on WinNT - the SQL 7.0 table is created as a # table). This table will be accessed by the currently logged-in user and dropped by them when they have completed processing. The table will always have the same name i.e. it will be created and used by more than one user at any one time.

Does anyone have a suggestion as to how I can achieve this? Received on Thu Jul 22 1999 - 07:38:03 CDT