Applications 10.7 Query

From: <g.renfrew_at_acca.org.uk>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 10:02:36 GMT

Hi

I am looking for some clarification of the required schemas in 10.7 of Oracle Applications. It is an upgrade from 10.6.

I have taken on the administration of an Applications installation which still has a lot of objects in schemas such as GL, INV, PO etc. Is it correct to say that apart from Tables, Sequences, Indexes and Constraints all other objects from the product schemas were pulled into the APPS schema in 10.7? Does this mean I can drop all the other object types (apart from the 4 types mentioned) from all other schemas apart from APPS? Or should I leave well alone?

Thanks

Graeme Renfrew
DBA
ACCA, UK. Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Thu Jul 22 1999 - 05:02:36 CDT