Q: table name as parameter to a PL/SQL procedure?

From: Howard Lee Harkness <hlh_nospam_at_excite.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 23:04:18 GMT

Is is possible to pass a table name to a PL/SQL stored procedure? I have a transform that I want to apply to 33 different tables, and I would like to be able to write code that looks like:

Transform('table_1');
Transform('table_2'); -- etc.

If this is possible, I hope that someone will post a syntax example. If it is not possible, I hope that someone will point out another way to accomplish my task.

TIA
hlh_NOSPAM_at_excite.com is a valid, unmunged address! It is also so full of spam(!) that I don't read it. Received on Wed Jul 21 1999 - 18:04:18 CDT