lone table

From: Timothy Bowen <tim2ann_at_gis.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 11:34:34 -0800

I have this file "comp.db" that exists for some other oracle application that I have only recently been asked to look into. I have it by itself in a new directory I created. Is there a way to examine it like I normally do
using sql*plus. When I normally look at oracle tables, I have to log in but this file is on it's own(no instance)
-TB

   -**** Posted from RemarQ, http://www.remarq.com/?c ****-  Search and Read Usenet Discussions in your Browser Received on Wed Jul 21 1999 - 14:34:34 CDT