A Newbie Question

From: Deepak Agrawal <dgp_at_bpl.bhel.co.in>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 21:57:54 +0530

Hi Oracle Gurus
I have a newbie question in Oracle. I have installed Oracle 8 Enterprise Edition on a p-II/333, 64 MB RAM, 4 GB HDD machine with Windows NT 4.0 Server. This is a standalone machine, with no network to connect to and with no network adopter card. The installation was successful as it gave no error messages during installation.
But when I try to run Net8 on this machine, it gives following error and stops.

Error :
An application error has occurred and application log is being generated. Java.exe
Exception : access violation(0x0000005), Address : 0x01f0da04

Please help. Received on Wed Jul 21 1999 - 11:27:54 CDT