Reports: Access97 and Oracle 8.0.4 ???

From: cooleyd <cooleyd_at_med.unc.edu>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 07:44:39 -0800

I am trying to use Access97 to build reports from an Oracle 8.0.4 database, which resides on an NT4.0 server. The main problem I am experiencing is trying find the right odbc driver to work, because I keep getting ODBC-call failed 1157(Oracle ODBC Drive)(#160) errors. The Oracle ODBC driver is the one installed from the 8.0.4 client. Is there a better ODBC driver to use and if so how do I uninstall the current ODBC driver. Also what other support files will be needed if I choose another ODBC driver. Thanks in Advance.

TGBTG