Query on Structure of Database

From: Raoul <rherborg_at_yahoo.de>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 09:15:05 +0200

Hello everybody

Are there any SQL commands (or other ways) to get information on the structure of a database?

I would like to get information on things like "which tables are within a certain tablespace", "what constraints do exist for a field within a table", ...

Probably something pretty simple, but I just can't find any starting point to search for all this. Any little hint would be welcome.

Thanks a lot

        Raoul-Thomas Herborg Received on Wed Jul 21 1999 - 02:15:05 CDT