Re: Plea to Oracle!

From: David Sisk <davesisk_at_ipass.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 1999 22:37:45 -0400

Hail, brother! I agree with you on the "artificial" need for GUI apps. IMHO, GUI apps are good for end-users (but only if they're browser-based :=) !), but tech weenies like us should know and use the command-line to do our work. It's easier to do it remotely that way.

Regards,

--
David C. Sisk
The Unofficial ORACLE on NT site