converting an SQL database over to Oracle

From: Jodie <robs_1_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 1999 10:55:19 +0100

Hi Guys

I was wondering if any of y'all could give me a wee bit of advice. Has anyone ported across a SQL server database to Oracle? I would like to know just how hard it is exactly. For instance, are there any real conflicts between the coding of the databases that have to be addressed? I appreciate it is probably dependant on the content of the database etc. but any pointers would be much appreciated :0)

--
robsa

projects monkey
kerb
email:robsa_at_kerb.co.uk

ICQ:37340558 Received on Tue Jul 20 1999 - 04:55:19 CDT