UGA

From: Hemei <Hemei_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 1999 20:55:58 -0400

I have a stored procedure, and when I ran it, I find my UGA is keep on growing. Could you tell me what may cause this problem? Basicly, my procedure has a cursor which select all employee number to be processed. Based on the employee number, the procedure will retrieve data from different tables into global variables, then insert into some staging tables. It commits after each record being processed. Thanks.

Peng Nie
peng_nie_at_yahoo.com Received on Mon Jul 19 1999 - 19:55:58 CDT