HELP !!!! Simple problem...

From: Dhiru Pankhania <ez52116_at_bossk.mar.lmco.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 1999 11:59:15 -0400

I am a real newbie - taking courses / learning on line, etc

I have personal edition of oracle 8.0.4. on my home computer - works fine.
I have created some tables for exercise purposes. One table is 9 columns across.
The problem seems to be in the display of the data. Example: A select statement (select * from <table>;) displays only six columns (even when I scroll to the extreme right!! Now I know these columns exist because a describe statement defines the table exactly. Also a select statement calling for the extreme right columns displays them correctly.

Please help - this is frustrating - I am always misled that those columns have not been defined/created!!!!

I tried changing "LINESIZE" option - no can do

I NEED HELP.. Thanks - appreciate it.

reply to: ez52116_at_bossk.mar.lmco.com and / or dzeepan_at_cs.com Received on Mon Jul 19 1999 - 10:59:15 CDT