Re: DCE Threads pbm

From: G.H VITTAL <vittal_at_india.hp.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 1999 10:54:41 +0530

With further investigation we found that if we compile our application in 7.3.3 Build enviroment and the runtime enviroment being 7.3.4 our application is working fine.

WE SUSPECT THE BUILD ENVIOROMENT ORACLE 7.3.4 IS CAUSING PROBLEM. HAS ANYBODY FACED
THIS PROBLEM ?.
IS THERE ANY PATCH AVAILABLE IN ORACLE 7.3.4 TO ELEMINATE DCE THREADS PROBLEM ? OR IS
THERE ANY PATCH BUNDLE UPGRADE AVAILABLE IN DCE ITSELF. CURRENTLY WE ARE USING DCE
16429 .