Dating!

From: Allan Saadbye <isl34485_at_image.dk>
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 1999 20:26:52 +0200

Dear usergroup,

I've a little performence problem, concerning date formats and performance.

My simple question is how and where to run a little routine like :

sql>Select
to_date(rpad(to_char(sysdate-1,'ddmmyyyy'),12,'0800'),ddmmyyyyhh24mi') from dual;

The point is to get data from an undefined starting point and getting data collected by the last 24 hoursgg uding either unix or sql.

Please reply ! Received on Sun Jul 18 1999 - 13:26:52 CDT