Tricky connection problem

From: Zhao Fu <scip6125_at_leonis.nus.edu.sg>
Date: 18 Jul 1999 15:36:44 GMT

Hi,

I am calling a Pro*C function using the PL/SQL interface in Form45, however the Pro*C program cannot connect the Oracle database as it does in the standalone case. The platform is Sun Solaris. I am wondering if it is feasible to do the connnection in the Pro*C program because the Form has already connected to the database before the Pro*C function is called.

Would anyone of you give me some idea about this problem?

Thank you in advance.
--
Zhao Fu Received on Sun Jul 18 1999 - 10:36:44 CDT