Re: Oracle Certification Practice Tests?

From: <rspeaker_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 1999 03:32:53 GMT

check out Oracle's home page, there should be a link to the Self Test Software practice tests you can download for free. Best of luck, because I thought I knew it pretty well too, but failed the practice test miserably :-(

-Roy

In article <19990717163803.29904.00001453_at_ng-fq1.aol.com>,   iancrozier_at_aol.com (Iancrozier) wrote:
> Can anyone recommend some good ( preferably free or very cheap )
practice tests
> for Oracle DBA certification. I thought I knew Oracle admin pretty
well, but
> some of the questions seemed very obscure to me. I failed by three
questions on
> my first attempt. That was after doing Oracle's DBA class and a
university
> class and studying for it. I want to be sure that I will pass before
forking
> out another $125.00 for my next attempt.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Sat Jul 17 1999 - 22:32:53 CDT