problem accessing Standard package

From: Martin Simoneau <msimoneau_at_iname.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 1999 13:45:26 GMT

When I'm trying to use DBMS_OUTPUT.PUT_LINE function from my function and I received the following error message:

ORA­06571 function name does not guarantee not to update database.

In fact, when I'm trying to access functions/procs/packages from outside my schema I receive the ORA­06571 message.

Thanks in advance!

Martin Received on Sat Jul 17 1999 - 08:45:26 CDT