Re: Installing Oracle * ODBC for Win95

From: Eisen Chao <echao_at_interaccess.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 1999 14:52:25 GMT

If you want to get the ODBC files from M$, do a search for MDAC (ver 2.0). Why they just didn't call it ODBC, I don't know, the Great & All-Powerful Bill Gates certainly knows (but I don't)

Joel Racicot (joelracicot_at_home.com) wrote:
: Try getting the MS ODBC Drivers for Oracle from the Oracle website. Otherwise
: you definitely need some kind of Oracle Application which includes the
: installer.
:
: Good luck.
: