Create DB via Script

From: susanne mainz <smainz_at_debis.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 1999 13:23:31 +0200

Hi there,
I have created a DB on a Solaris 2.7 SUN via batch-script - successfully but I cannot start the listener. The error messages I receive when I'm asking for the status and also when I intend to start it are the following:

TNS-01150: The address of the specified listener name is incorrect - and, really striking to me:
NL-00303: syntax error in NV string

So, my question is this: how do I specify a listener.ora in a correct way, and what does this NL error mean? Does it have anything to do with Java or something like that?

Susanne Received on Fri Jul 16 1999 - 06:23:31 CDT