Banking application

From: <gurkane_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 1999 07:30:33 GMT

We have the intention to write a complete banking application program with Oracle products. We are analysing the requirements at this moment. The intended products are: Oracle 8i, Designer/2000 and Developer/2000. Does anyone have any suggestions about the usage and pro/cons of these products?

On the other hand, can we use other products to speed up our development process, like Oracle General Ledger, Oracle Financial Analyzer, Headstart, ...

I would be grateful if I could get any advice regarding these subjects.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Fri Jul 16 1999 - 02:30:33 CDT