capture SQL

From: <marina.daniels_at_cs.tas.gov.au>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 1999 04:34:36 GMT

I have a 3rd party pc application and it communicates with Oracle 8.0.5 on my unix box via the Oracle drivers. (The drivers on my pc are installed from version 7.3.3 oracle as the 3rd party application requires this :-(

Does anybody know how I can capture the sql commands that are being sent from my pc to the unix box?

The application is running slow and I want to run the sql command directly on the unix box to see if it runs faster there to see if the slowness is due to the way I have oracle configured, or whether there is some problem with the pc side of things.

If anybody takes pity on me, could you please reply to: marina.daniels_at_cs.tas.gov.au

Thanks
Marina

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Thu Jul 15 1999 - 23:34:36 CDT