Re: Encrypt password

From: John Strange <jstrange_at_imtn.dsccc.com>
Date: 15 Jul 1999 17:10:46 GMT

In Developer 2000:
To get some program to run do a

        host ('Your_prog_2_generate_passw file_4_output passwd') ;

to read contents of file_4_output see Help->Contents->Index for:

	text_io.open
	text_io.get_line
	text_io.close

assakhof (assakhof_at_mimos.my) wrote:
: Hi,

: I want to store encrypted Unix password from my form (in developer 200)
: to my DB.

: My idea is by passing user password to external proggram witten in
: C/Perl then get back the result.

: Anybody can guide me to do this ?

: Thanks in advance,

: Regards,

: --khof

--
While Alcatel may claim ownership of all my ideas (on or off the job), Alcatel does not claim any responsibility for them. Warranty expired when u opened this article and I will not be responsible for its contents or use. Received on Thu Jul 15 1999 - 12:10:46 CDT