Re: A VERY DIFFICULT QUERY

From: Kenneth C Stahl <BluesSax_at_Unforgettable.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 07:49:42 -0400

This is one of the reasons I left Mensa. I just couldn't see the point in intellectual challenges for the sake of intellectual challenges. Posing a problem and then saying that answers are not acceptable if they use a particular technique fall into this category.

If you want others to help solve a problem using a real world situation then there are probably many of us who are glad to help - but to ask for a solution to a problem such as this is simply an intellectual exercise and serves no real useful purpose.