Re: Instance up time

From: Dave Grzebien <dgrzebie_at_columbus.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 21:22:31 -0400

The value for the record STARTUP TIME - JULIAN equates to the day the instance was started and the record STARTUP TIME - SECONDS indicates the number of seconds, after midnight, the instance was started on the JULIAN day. So for your example, it appears that your database was started on June 9, 1999 at 3:48:08 AM

Dave Grzebien
Expert Technical Consultants, Inc
dave_at_etci.net