ODBC 1157 error - Help!

From: Bob <meyer_b_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 22:10:06 GMT

I've installed the Oracle 7.3.3 client software on a Windows 95 PC (I've done
several PCs w/o problems before). I can't get the ODBC drivers to work properly.

SQL*NET is configured and works correctly. (I can succesfully run TNSPING, and I can
connect using SQL +.) I've run the 32bit ODBC administrator and added a System DSN called
Parole_System_Data, using the sqo32_73.dll driver, which is located int he Windows\system directory.
The SQL*Net Connect string matches what is defined in TNSNAMES.ORA. Orawin95\bin is in the path in the autoexec, and the PC has been rebooted since Oracle was installed

But when I try to run ODBC Test, I get the following errors:

SQLSTATE IM003
Native Error Code 160
Driver Msg ...... 1157 (Oracle 73)

Please help! Thank you

--
Bob M.

Step outside. The graphics are AMAZING!

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Wed Jul 14 1999 - 17:10:06 CDT