URGENT: Storing images thru a web form

From: AleX <ashteren_at_netwiz.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 19:38:15 GMT

Hi all,

I really need your help with this. Can someone provide me with an example of how to accept an image file in an HTML form? I need to have user submit a file which is then to be stored in a long raw column of the database. I'm using WebDB so I cannot take advantage of the OWAR cartridge. Please help!

Many thanks in advance.
--

                 Alex Shterenberg

--
Alex Shterenberg

"I hate people. I think they should suffer as much as  possible, and therefore I'm into those old communist

         dictatorships." - Euronymous, Mayhem

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Tue Jul 13 1999 - 14:38:15 CDT