How to invoke a stored proc in OCI?

From: <pszhan_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 18:36:18 GMT

Question 1:
For SQL statement, we have OCIStmtExecute and OCITransCommit. But for Stored Proc, what we have?

Question 2:
If I have an IN OUT param in a Stored Procedure, how can I differentiate the state of that parameter? I have to set the value of this parameter and then after the "invocation" I have to retrieve the value of that parameter or use it.

The OCI programer guide never mentioned about that.

Philip

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Tue Jul 13 1999 - 13:36:18 CDT