Create user in stored procedure

From: Terry Sharp <tsharp_at_witsys.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 09:57:06 -0400

I have a procedure that accepts two varchar2 variables as input (say a v_login and v_password). I check to see if the login exists in dba_users. If not I'd like to issue the create user v_login identified by v_password command within the stored procedure. Is there a way to do this?

TIA --
Terry Sharp, Data Architect
Witness Systems, Inc.
ph: 770-754-1911
fax: 770-754-1888
tsharp_at_witsys.com Received on Tue Jul 13 1999 - 08:57:06 CDT