varchar2 into DATE

From: Steffi <steffi_at_planet.de>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 15:18:16 +0200

I want to edit my database. But I have some problems with converting DATE-varchar2-DATE

First, I select the values (in database date-formate). htp.formtext('a_ab','10','',TO_CHAR(p_ab,'DD.MM.YYYY'));

Then I want it to edit in the formtext. And at last I want to update my values. there I must use DATE-format

hm..but there I'm despair of the converting

Can somebody help me (perhaps in german)??

Steffi Received on Tue Jul 13 1999 - 08:18:16 CDT