Any Oracle employees?

From: Terry T <dr_java_at_removethis!.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 1999 21:31:26 GMT

Greetings:

I'm working on a PhD thesis and am trying to develop a higher-performance distributed transaction protocol that is backward compatible with the two current Oracle transaction isolation levels. I am not looking for a job or money, but internal Oracle contacts that would be interested in my findings/results.

Any hints appreciated.
Terry. Received on Mon Jul 12 1999 - 16:31:26 CDT