Re: Oracle 8i Tools usable in germany ?

From: Joachim Müller <j.mueller_at_douglas-informatik.de>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 1999 12:06:57 +0200

When running the Enterprise Manager 2.0 on a machine that has an European keyboard,
some of the special characters cannot be entered in the entry field or multi-line edit area. These special characters are entered by holding down
the "AltCar" key and pressing another key. This is a JDK problem which has
been fixed in JDK Version 1.1.8.

best regards

Joachim Mueller