Re: General Database Terminology Question -- Mapping one table into another

From: Randy DeWoolfson <randy_at_euclidsys.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 1999 22:40:05 -0400

I vote LINK.

it's simple and people can understand it... any word more than a syllable can lose
non-technical people in a hurry.

"this table shows how data in table1 LINKs to data in table2"

You can also use the less formal:
"See all these numbers in these two columns... they mean s***[something important]..."

:)
randy