Re: PL/SQL "localtime" function

From: Finn Ellebaek Nielsen <fen_at_changegroup.dk>
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 1999 13:24:42 +0100

Seen that you're on 8.0.5 you could create an External Procedure in C and compile it to a shared object library (perhaps localtime is already in a shared object library?) and you would be able to call that procedure/function from PL/SQL. Take a look at the External Procedures feature in 8.0.

HTH. Finn