Oracle on Netware 5.0

From: Simon Hayns <sifiguy_at_nospam.ihug.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 1999 17:50:06 +1200

Hi there

We're having to install Oracle for about 20 users. We're a NetWare site, running NetWare 5.0 on Compaq servers. What's the lowdown on Oracle for NetWare? Can anyone recommend it? Should I admit defeat and put NT server in? I'd rather avoid NT if at all possible.
Any help would be appreciated by this Oracle newbie.

Regards

Simon Hayns
sifiguy_at_ihug.co.nz Received on Sun Jul 11 1999 - 00:50:06 CDT