Re: Data Modeling Tools

From: rick van dijk <r.vandijk_at_heraut.demon.nl>
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 1999 23:24:07 +0200

Alex,

You can try our tool. (dezign for databases). Why better? It's easier to use than the other tools mentioned. The big plus is that the price for this product is $97. A fraction of comparable tools.

Some features:
- Automatic foreign key migration.

alter table-statement.
- Automatic DROP TABLE scripts for dropping the tables from the database.

editor.

An evaluation version can be downloaded. http://www.heraut.demon.nl/dezign/dezign.html

Best regards,
Rick Van Dijk
"DeZign for databases"
http://www.heraut.demon.nl/dezign/dezign.html database design tool.
Visualize and create your database (ER-Modeling). Oracle, dBase, Paradox, Interbase, Access,....

Heraut/Appsolute