Re: 7.3.4 on NT4 SP4 kills Listener?

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 1999 13:18:57 +0200

This would result in 190 times 2 times 1 Mb sort_area_size also. I have a feeling , and probably you should like in the listener.log NT gets saturated and the listener is unable to create dedicated sessions. In previous versions of Oracle for NT Multithreaded Server was not supported. AFAIK this has been changed. With that number of users it should be interesting to look in that area, and convert to MTS

Hth,

Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA