Re: Which programming language is better, Perl, Cold Fusion, or ...

From: Dan Karleen <dan.karleen_at_petersons.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 1999 13:21:34 -0400

Andy,

How do you plan to use the programs with respect to the data? Have you considered using Oracle stored code like PL/SQL or Java? PL/SQL's SQL integration can't be beat, and Java-in-Oracle is getting there.

Dan Karleen
Senior Systems Analyst
Petersons', A Thomson Learning Company
dan.karleen_at_petersons.com