Re: Binding variables (DBMS_SQL)

From: Jonathan Lewis <jonathan_at_jlcomp.demon.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 1999 10:07:48 +0100

After the silly answer I gave to you question on bind variables (thanks for the prompt correction Thomas), you may not be too keen on trusting the latest article on my website which is about using roughly 'Type 4' dynamic SQL to execute a completely open ended string as an SQL statement.

Should become visible in the next few hours.

--

Jonathan Lewis